BRAZIL – ARGENTINA Friendly!
Thanks everyone for your great posts the past days. A pleasure to read!
Argentina will travel to Brazil for a mediatic friendly game against our historical rivals.
Sabella is planning to use 5-3-2 with Mascherano as our libero and Gago in front of him.
Di Maria and Salvio will probably be the side midfielders and Messi and Aguero the forwards.
The big surprise would be Salvio’s presence instead of Sosa.
This kind of formation was used in the past by Basile, against Brazil, in the 2010 WCQ (0-0). This time, the game should be more spectacular.
1) Changing systems to adapt to our opponents seems strategic. But don’t you think that systematic formations changes can freeze our teamplay progress and collective?
2) What will be the keys of the game to unlock the Brazilian defence door?
3) Do you think Di Maria, Salvio, Aguero, Messi will participate efficiently to the defensive work?
4) Do you expect a spectacular game?
5) Would you have liked Sabella to test 4-2-3-1 with Pastore #10?
6) Do you trust our goalkeepers?
Comments are closed
MORE SOUTH AMERICA BLOGS
474 articles | 49,372 comments
761 articles | 10,942 comments
956 articles | 3,475 comments
165 articles | 306 comments
38 articles | 64 comments
162 articles | 620 comments
28 articles | 549 comments
20 articles | 14 comments
9 articles | 11 comments
5 articles | 124 comments