Brazil 3-4 Messi! !Qué Golazo!
This game is maybe the most useful for Argentina I’ve ever seen.
Sabella had absoluetly everything under his eyes: what to do and what not to do.
Although the result could have been different, I’ am going to remember what Messi did: giving the victory to Argentina with a golazo.
I’m not a coach, I’m a fan. So I’m going to be happy. It’s Sabella job to understand that:
- only Mascherano and Gago want to defend in midfield and that Di Maria and Sosa just don’t care,
- his training on defending free-kicks has been useless,
- we could have lost this game 5-10, lets face the truth,
- Pélé, Maradona, Zidane were world champions and there are no reasons why Messi shouldn’t: but if Sabella doesn’t start doing his job, Messi won’t!
- Romero must be supported and not destroyed
I’m waiting for you friends analysis. Please, don’t be too severe with the 6 guys who were defending yesterday (Zaba, Fernandez, Garay, Clemente, Mascherano, Gago).
They did all they could. Fernandez was asking Di Maria not to lose the ball as it was exposing them to counter-attacks. These players deserve the win. But they must ask for defensive cohesion and organization. Why can’t Mascherano complain? Seconds before Messi’s golazo, they were in a 2 vs 5 situation!
Brazil are getting used to lose against us now. Messi showed them yesterday that you can’t waste too many chances against him. Thank you so much Leo!
Comments are closed
MORE SOUTH AMERICA BLOGS
474 articles | 49,372 comments
813 articles | 10,942 comments
956 articles | 15,711 comments
165 articles | 306 comments
38 articles | 64 comments
162 articles | 620 comments
28 articles | 11,046 comments
20 articles | 14 comments
9 articles | 11 comments
5 articles | 205 comments